Our Juice and Smoothies

Saturday 3 November 2012

green smoothie 365

Now that the winter weather has set in and Juice Caboose feels like it's already been in storage for an eternity, I wanted to work on something to keep things moving, shaking and blending in these parts.  I decided what both the blog and my health could use was a little daily dose of Green Smoothies.  Green Smoothie 365 is my little project in which I will make 365 original smoothie recipes for a year.  No duplicates for me.  I will photograph and post ingredients daily.  It feels like a big challenge but it will probably make the days till we open the Caboose again in the spring shorter and it may shed a few pounds of food truck love that accumulated over the summer.  Feel free to join in!

Juicy Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment